This meta post lists the most recent changes which have been made to the structure of the site. Specifically, the blog has gone over a series of changes:
- Projects page: Added a projects page, which lists some of my non-work related projects, that I have done over the years.
- Improved post structure: Posts are now grouped by their category on the
front page, and likewise the categories have been divided into four major
- functional programming,
- meta, and
- tools and techniques.
The new tools and techniques category will feature posts on topics such as:
- apps and command line tools for improving your productivity,
- micro improvements to your git work flow, and
- using Emacs for non-programming tasks.